Thursday, March 5, 2009

Vacation, Vacation, Vacation

Okay, so my home goes from being loud, messy, and full to being quite, still, empty, clean, and lonely this week.  Blake and the boys headed out yesterday morning to Boise for Firth State basketball until Saturday night.  I stayed home to work and relax. (how stupid of me) I am walking around my home thinking what should I do, maybe i should clean out drawers or closets, or maybe cupboards, or maybe sit down with a good book and relax.  Well reading won of course, why should I clean when they are off playing and eating out. Am I right or am I right?  I feel like I am right.  Maybe the house will get clean by Saturday night, maybe!

Have a happy go lucky day, and do something crazy today:)

2 comments:

  1. If you don't pamper yourself, who will? Good for you! Hope you had fun--miss you already :0(
    D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are RIGHT! I would love to sit and read a good book.

    ReplyDelete