Wednesday, March 25, 2009

VEGAS HERE I COME!!!

Only 9 days until I am in Vegas for my 1st time.  And only 6 days until my birthday.  Holy Cow! I think I will be 31, I am an old girl!

 I am going to Vegas for my niece's wedding on April 3rd. I am riding with my Dad and Mom.  Blake is unable to go do to his vacation days.  So he told me to just go ahead.  My brother Thayne is riding with us and Tanya and Talia (both my sisters) are meeting us in Vegas.  It will be a fast trip but fun.  I am really excited, but disappointed Blake won't be with me.  

SPRING INTO ACTION! DO SOMETHING FUN FOR YOURSELF TODAY AND POST IT ON YOUR BLOG.

4 comments:

  1. I want to go!! I would LOVE to experience your first "Vegas trip" with you!! Have a great time! Tell everyone hi for me and show pictures when you get back kay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never thought I 'd hear you say you were sick of sports--U.N.R.E.A.L. Love you-miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Sportsmania!!! Good experiences! And remember...."What happens in Vegas....Stays in Vegas"
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun is that :) I've never been to vegas either but I'm not gonna be able to make it over!! I hope it goes well. :) And happy birthday soon!

    Love ya.

    ReplyDelete