Friday, April 17, 2009

A teenager in the house!


Wow, where have the last 13 years gone!  I can not believe Jordan is  13 years old already.  I have a teenager, I believe I will be in denial for the next 5 years at least. 
Jordan I believe had a good birthday.  He has decide again to change the colors of his room.  He now wants to do North Carolina colors. So I will be painting his room again!  He got a NC trash can filled with his favorite, HOT CHEETOS from his aunt Melaine. He got money, Nike clothes, and a gift card for ITUNES and mom and Dad gave him a IPOD video nano, North Carolina Championship shirt, and North Carolina banner.  I would say he had a good birthday.  Oh yah and Kiel gave him his favorite candy bar COOKIES AND CREAM HERSEY.  
I can not believe how time flies while your raising kids!


1 comment:

  1. I know, Ty turns 13 in two weeks!! HELP!!
    I just want them to be 3 again! ;o(

    ReplyDelete