Sunday, November 2, 2008

HALLOWEEN


Halloween is always a pain for me.  I am just not into it.  Lucky for me, my boys took after me.  They have never been into dressing up and all that jazz.  The only thing I do is  wear Halloween earings (that I got from my mom) every day until Halloween.  And that I love.  Well this year Kiel dressed up for his school parade and that was it.  He decided to be a clown ( that actually fits his personality to the "T"). At Kiel's school they have a Halloween parade at 2:45 that kicks off their party.  Parents are invited to come and enjoy the parade.  They line the hallways with chairs on both sides and in the gum, at let me tell you it is the event of the season.  Everyone comes out to see these kids dressed up. 
None of Jordan's friends dressed up so he said he didn't want to either. And neither of them wanted to go Trick or Treating so we let a friend come over and they watched movies and had pizza while Blake and I had a date out to dinner and browsing for christmas ideas.  It was a nice date for all of us. However we did miss the Halloween party at grandma and grandpa Potters home this year, they decided not to have it or they didn't have time, we have a lot of fun at that party.  So we look forward to it next year.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Lani I love Halloween! I love the whole dressing up bit & everything! Just not the scary stuff! Kiel looks great! I totally remember those earrings your Mom used to wear! Fun fun! Good job on updating your blog! :D
    You guys gonna try & go on that cruise w/ Travis & Jen???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lani--next year just dress up and take your kids to school. It will get you hooked and you will love Halloween forever! :) Good to hear from you and glad to hear that you are all doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did it!! And see, you have lots of people that love to see your blog!! :o) By the way, let me know next time when you're all (or even a few) going to be in Star Valley. That's where Randy's family is from. I'd love to see you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you don't like Halloween! It can be a pain, though I understand that. Luckily for me Isaac always wants to be the same thing so I never have to look for costumes.

    ReplyDelete