Monday, November 3, 2008

I have officially been Tagged :)

Thanks to Kari, I have been tagged.

8 things

8 T.V shows I like to watch
1- Sports center 
2- Hannah montana
3- Drake and Josh
4- Zach and Cody
5- Monday night football
6- Dr.Phil
7- CMT
8- Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

8 things that happened yesterday
1-had to set the clocks back 1 hr. ( oh how i hate that)
2-It rained almost all day
3- changed my room around ( Blakes idea)
4- watched football ( I had 11 teams out of 13 win, GO ME!)
5- made Snicker doodles
6- ate pizza
7- watched what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas
8- updated my blog

8 favorite places to eat
1- Texas Road House
2- Olive Garden
3- Jalesicos ( Mexican)
4- Red Lobster
5- Sizzler
6- Arby's
7-Taco Bell
8- I have no idea

8 things I look forward to
1- Being sealed in the temple
2- Seeing my mom again
3- Our 13th anniversary
4- Christmas this year
5- My boys growing into young men
6- Blake and I having a 2nd honeymoon
7- 
8-

8 things on my wish list
1- Blake winning the lottery ( because I do not play)
2- going to Chicago
3- going to Hawaii
4- Swimming with a dolphin
5- Jordan and Kiel getting full ride scholorships
6- getting a garage
7- Having one more baby
8- going to school
okay maybe not in that order

2 comments:

  1. You're so funny! Glad to see an update on here! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lani, it's so cute!! I knew you could do it!! :o)

    ReplyDelete