Tuesday, January 27, 2009

What's for dinner?

I am so thankful to a dear friend of mine who decided to start a cooking blog.  Her blog and campbell's kitchen home cooking website and has saved me several times when i come home late or just can not decide what to make for dinner, when everything sounds the same, or you are tired of everything you know how to make.  

Her blog gives me good ideas and tips to use as well.  So thanks for all the time it takes to post your ideas, it helps me out. For the rest of you, if you need ideas as well check it out.
tested-tried-true.blogspot.com

 

1 comment:

  1. You're so kind! It almost brought tears to my eyes!

    I've been ogling over food blogs the last few days. I have a few of them listed on the sidebar of tested-tried-true - they're actually quite amazing and full of lots of ideas as well. Check them out too!

    ReplyDelete