Wednesday, February 4, 2009

25 Random things about ME!

Here is 25 random things about me!
  1. I was married at age 17 ( I do not really recommend this)
  2. Blake and I have been together for 14 1/2 years
  3. I love love love the color purple
  4. dolphins are my favorite
  5. I have always wanted to own a horse ( a clydesdale)
  6. I have never broken a bone in my body
  7. I love, I mean live to read romance novels
  8. I fall asleep during movies ( any movie)
  9. my dream has always been to have a little girl named after my mother
  10. all I have ever owned is Honda vehicles
  11. I have never been on a plane
  12. Blake and I have never been anywhere for 1 night by oursleves ( how have we made it 13 yrs)
  13. I have 2 of the best boys ever
  14. I love to cook
  15. I hate hate hate the snow
  16. I love watching sports on t.v and in person
  17. I would love to see a dolphin in person some day
  18. my dream is to bring my boys to Chicago in 2 yrs from now ( including Blake)  ha ha
  19. it makes me happy when my family is having fun
  20. I love to laugh
  21. I love the smell of a new born baby
  22. I love spring
  23. I love fall
  24. I love to make other people happy
  25. I am looking forward to our next big Potter family reunion this year in Bear Lake
Gosh that was harder then I thought.  thinking of random things about yourself off the top of your head it tough.
Thanks for letting me share with you just how crazy  and odd I am.

3 comments:

  1. I'm thinking that if you want to see a dolphin, you just might have to board a plane. :^P

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny you've always wanted a "clydsdale"!!! Seriously? Thats so funny! Fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you--I've been checking for new stuff. Where ya been?
    D

    ReplyDelete